Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Little PSA

I created a little Public Service Announcement this morning with a JamParty:Remixed creation I made and saved yesterday. I started with the "Let's Really Go" performance bank, decided to not use the vocals at all--because I knew I wanted to add my own voice to it in Audacity. Once I had the 2 minute 38 second creation the way I wanted it, I saved it in JamParty, then exported it to .mp3. Then I fired up Audacity and recorded a new track with my voiceover. Sound complicated? Take it from me, it's really really not. Here's what the Audacity project file looks like (that's my voice in the bottom section):

Then I just exported the Audacity file as an .mp3. I messed up and forgot to rename the new file but hey, mistakes are what help us learn. Now I don't have my cool original JamParty file but I do have this cool new little thing to share with you. Click here to listen to my PSA! And I also know that I can go back into "Let's Really Go" in JamParty:Remixed and make a new instrumental. Maybe I'll play with the vocals this time. Maybe I won't. It's totally up to me!!!

You can buy JamParty:Remixed online for $29.99 or you can pop on over to JamParty4Education right now and request your own FREE, UNLIMITED INSTALL copy for your school (see previous post) right now. Not only that, we have negotiated a 10 dollar discount for educators for you for your home machines! If you're interested in that option, please just drop us an email and we'll send you a link for an educators' promo discount code!

No comments:

Post a Comment